Hit Counter

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Article on racial harmony day

By Isaac tan a.k.a Lambo_san

During racial harmony day the sec 3s set up booths and  were trying to promote racial hormony.They introduce to us the differenct kind of food and games i asked one of the students this is what he siad translated from chinese.

Me interviewing Zhi wei

Q1: How do you feel about today's racial harmony carnival?


It was fun. There were many different kind of food and what I like the best is the nasi lemak.



Q2: Do you like that idea of wearing costumes to school.

No. I thought that it was pointless as I don't like to wear my traditional costumes to school. It looks kind of weird to wear like that to school.



Q3: Do you have any friends from other races? How you break this communication barrier?

Yes I have. I have learnt over the six months and this friend has taught me much and I appreciate their care very much.



Q4: Was there anything u dislike about the racial harmony carnival?

Yes. There were too many people so it was kind of hard to buy food or snacks.

interviewer isaac a.k.a lambo_san (2E3)

interviewee: Zhi wei(2E4)
----End----

No comments:

Post a Comment